IMPROVING SUBSTRATE PRODUCTION SITES
When setting up or improving your substrate production site, I.S.C. can advise on several important factors that should be taken into account, such as:
Machines are an important factor in your substrate production process. They can be expensive, but by choosing the right ones for different jobs, the costs will turn into a profit due to a higher productivity. To help select the best possible machinery for your specific production, consider:
- Which machines are the most suitable for you and your specific raw materials?
- What are the experiences with machines in other companies?
- Where can you find reliable producers of machines?
Internal logistics of your substrate production site can further optimize efficiency. The faster the materials and products can be moved around, the higher your production value will be. When setting up your site ask yourself:
- What is a the best possible lay-out for your company?
- What is the best form of internal transport, conveyor belts, wheel loader?
Substrate production starts by choosing the right raw materials, determining how to best control these and analyzing supply and demand of substrates. You should start by researching:
- Which raw materials are the best for your company?
- Which substrates / mixes are in demand in your market?
- Where can you find the right raw materials?
- How to control your raw materials?
- How to analyze the products?
- How to fertilize your potting soils?
I.S.C. can help you by answering the questions above and advise on the best possible way to set up your substrate production site.
If you have any questions feel free to send an e-mail.